General Training Information:
In accordance with the guidelines referenced above, any organization should carefully assess the risk of transmission along with the need for mass training. If your organization makes the decision to conduct mass training, Pro-ACT, Inc. recommends that:
- Participant numbers should be kept to a minimum to allow at least 6’ of distance between participants through all didactic portions of the course.
- To accommodate the increased distance, all small group activity should be converted to large group discussions, facilitated by the Pro-ACT In-service Instructor.
- Limit training to didactic portions only, for example, the Introduction up to Chapter 7, training remaining portions later.
- Agencies currently using Advantage e-Learning should advocate the use of Advantage in at-home environments.
- Agencies not using Advantage e-Learning may consider its implementation for remote learning and training of early content.