Site-based Pro-ACT In-service Instructor training will only be held in locations where state and local guidelines allow. In those locations, the following provisions will be in place:
- Class size will be limited to 14 or less and not to exceed local restrictions.
- Each participant will have her/his own designated table from which to work.
- All participants must wear a mask that covers nose and mouth throughout the entire training. Participants can bring/wear personal masks. If no personal mask is available, a mask will be provided by the Pro-ACT, Inc. Trainer.
- A minimum of 6′ of social distance will be maintained throughout the training.
- Additional hand washing breaks will be provided throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available for surface cleaning.